Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My goals and objectives

Each person for succesful life should have some goals.It will help your dreams and plans come true.On the lesson of Study skills we had a topic "SMART goal".It means that our goals should be specific,measureable,achievable,realistic,and should have time limits.If to follow all this criteria,I can say that my goal is to learn at least two foreign languages in two years. I think my goal is SMART.But in order to do it I have to study hard.While I'm studying I have a real chance to do it.I'll try to follow my goal and when I reach it I'll be very happy!!!It is very useful to make goals,because when u reach it,u feel really satisfaction!When your one goal is reached another comes to its place.You should make goals to have sence of life and reach something good.

No comments:

Post a Comment