Monday, January 3, 2011

My study habits and learning style.


Everyone has his own habits and style in study proccess.Somebody likes reading while music is playing,others can't do it.I also have my own learning style.First of all I need good place for studying.For me good place is a table with a soft chair and all books that I need around me.It shoud be warm in the room,because when I'm cold I want to sleep under a warm blancet.I can't study for a long time:for me it's better to devide what I should do.The best time for my studing is morning,but if I have some urgent tasks I can do it whole day and night.It no matter for me if music is playing or TV is working,except the time when I learn something by heart.When I must do something very serious,it's better nobody is around me.But I have one bad habit in my studying:if I don't have mood to do anything,I won't do it.Only I can make myself to do something.I think it's not bad,that everyone has his own learning style,because without it our studying would be boring.

1 comment:

  1. You are a hero to study in morning! i would sleep more than do my homework))))))

    ReplyDelete