Monday, May 16, 2011

Flyer and brochure I made.


On one lesson of Study Skills we told to create a flyer. First of all, I didn't know what was it and how could I do that. To tell honestly I didn't about such program as Publisher. When I opened this program everything became more clear for me. With help of my friends I started working, and learned almost all tools of the program. It was really interesting and useful for me. The next lesson we were told to make a brochure about IELTE. Our teacher added some necessary pictures to make our brochures beautiful. We also wrote some information about IELTE in it. At the end of the lessons we could watch others' brochures: all of them were beautiful. I liked these lessons very much, because they were not only interesting, but very helpfull and useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment