Monday, May 16, 2011

How well do I use Word and Excel

Word and Excel are the programs, which everyone should know. When I was asked about my knowledge of these programs in the beginning of the year, I answered that I use them totaly bad. Because of this fact I face a lot of problems not only on lessons of Computer Skills. When I try to do something in these programs it takes me really much time. I get nervious because of it. Now I try to improve my knowledge of computer,and first of all, I practice on these programs.

1 comment:

  1. It's very important to learn typing and spreadsheet skills. The good thing about computer software is the more you learn about a new program the easier it is to continue learning more about it. It takes some patience at first but sooner or later you will become a pro at it I'm sure :0) I actually use Google's version of word and excel because you can open them on any computer with internet access ^_^

    ReplyDelete